ALAMO SELF STORAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE
The Alamo Self Storage website (website) is provided to assist you in transacting business with Alamo Self Storage (Alamo). By accessing the website, you agree to be bound by and comply with the provisions of this Agreement, including all applicable laws and regulations.
- As a condition of use of this website and related platforms, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age with the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement; and that
- All information that you provide to Alamo and / or associated service providers will be true, accurate, current and complete.
3. Use and Prohibitions
- The information available on the website, including its infrastructure, is proprietary to Alamo and its suppliers and providers.
- You are granted a temporary license limited to using the website for your personal, non-commercial use in conducting business with Alamo. You may use the website (if the services have been activated) to make payments and / or reserve storage units. You may make one copy for your records of your reservations, payments and associated documents, which you may not use for any other purpose.
- You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, publish, transmit, license, sell or re-sell any of the information, software or services available on or thru access of the website.
- You may not:
- Make a false, speculative or fraudulent reservation;
- Use the website or its contents in any way for any purpose other than as authorized herein;
- Transfer, frame, mirror or otherwise use any part of the website on another website or computerized system;
- Use technology in any way to access website content or computer systems or software of Alamo or its providers in violation of any law, or with the intent to harm or impair the functionality of hardware, software or telecommunications equipment associated in any way with the website; or
- Use or remove any trademarked, copyrighted or other proprietary notation.
- A separate Rental Agreement with associated terms and conditions will apply to any unit rented. In the event of any conflict between the Rental Agreement and this Agreement, the Rental Agreement’s terms and conditions govern.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any provision hereof, or of any affiliated provider’s agreements, or of the Rental Agreement. It may also be terminated by Alamo at any time for any reason. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You also agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by any agreement with a provider of services associated with your rental of a storage unit at Alamo. Violation of this or a service provider’s agreement may result in: cancellation of a pending reservation; in your being denied access to an applicable storage unit; in the forfeiture of money paid for reservations; in termination of your Rental Agreement; and/or in charging your account for costs incurred.
4. Disclaimer & Limitations
- Alamo makes no representations or warranties concerning the operation, accuracy, or reliability of information posted on its website, or on those of associated service providers, or on any websites linked to its website. Use of Alamo’s and associated service providers and linked websites is at your own risk.
- Alamo, to the fullest extent allowed by law, shall not be liable for any damages of any kind for any reason associated with your use or inability to use its or any affiliated website which are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
This Agreement as well as all information and services available thru the website may be modified at any time without prior notice. Your continued access and use of the website or its related platforms, signifies your agreement to be bound by their then current terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Alamo, its service providers, contractors, licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of Alamo’s website and associated services, and from your violation of this Agreement or any law.
The website may contain trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos registered to Alamo or other third parties (The Marks). You are prohibited from using, reproducing, licensing, or making any other use of The Marks.
8. Governing Law
Claims relating to the use of Alamo’s website shall be governed by California law with jurisdiction placed in the County of Santa Barbara.